Click image to enlarge
Faster, safer and cleaner than conventional cooking methods
- Faster - no heat loss to the surrounding area
- Safer - no open flames or hot elements
- Cleaner - solid cooktop wipes clean with a damp cloth
- BONUS! Stainless steel pot with glass lid
- Stays cool, even when set on maximum, until a stainless steel or iron pot is placed on the cooktop
- Energy is supplied directly to the cookware not the induction cooktop
- Durable, scratch resistant crystal cooktop
- More energy efficient than conventional cooking. Uniform heating with instant and accurate control for better results
- Food is cooked with little or no heat loss to the surrounding area. Only the area under pot is warm.
- 2 preset cooking modes plus 6 manual cooking modes, each with 6 power levels
- Temperature setting range: 80-270°C (175-525°F)
- Power setting range - keep warm, low, med-low, medium, med-high and high
- Cooking by induction causes the pot to heat up not the cooking surface. As soon as the pot is removed, the heating process stops.
- Audible error signal and auto shut-off for 'boil dry' and 'pot detection'
- Cooking timer - up to 99 minutes