Salton Crepe Makers make homemade crepes easy and fun!
The Salton crepe & tortilla maker is a versatile kitchen appliance that can make both thin, delicious and easy crepes and perfect tortillas. It’s the perfect companion for anyone who loves to cook. The Salton Crepe & Tortilla Maker can make:
Crepe makers are kitchen appliances that are used to make crepes. They can be electric or stovetop, and some can be used to make tortillas as well. Many crepe makers come with a recipe book of different types of crepes that they can produce. Here is an easy crepe recipe from Salton.com. Crepe makers are easy to use, so they are perfect for people who have never made a crepe before.
The Salton Crepe & Tortilla Maker is an electric appliance that makes delicious crepes and tortillas in minutes. It comes with recipes for different types of crepes, like sweet dessert-style chocolate chip pancakes, savory vegetable fajita wraps, and more.
A crepe is a thin pancake or pan-fried bread originating from France. It can be served with sweet or savory fillings, such as chocolate, fruit, whipped cream, and more. The Salton Crepe & Tortilla Maker makes it easy to enjoy the deliciousness of a crepe in just minutes.
Salton Crepe & Tortilla Makers are electric kitchen appliances that makes both tortillas and crepes. In order to make the perfect thin crepes, you need a special type of pan called a crêpe pan or non-stick frying pan. With the help of this kitchen appliance, you can make delicious and easy-to-make tortillas and crepes in minutes!
The instructions below are for the Salton Temperature Control Kettle (GK2077). You can learn more about this product here.
- Press the power button once.
- To switch between the Celsius and Fahrenheit display press the °F/°C button for 3 seconds.
- The display will show 100°C (212°F) for 3 seconds then the display will switch to the actual water temperature. The display temperature will increase until the kettle reaches 100°C (212°F).
- Once the water has boiled the Kettle will shut off.
- The display will show 100°C (212°F) for 30 seconds then the display will shut off.
Setting a temperature (Temperature Control)
Different teas require different temperatures for their optimal flavors! If your Salton kettle is equipped with variable temperature control then you can select your desired temperature on and the kettle will automatically halt the boiling cycle as soon as that temperature is reached. Learn more about what temperatures are best for each tea using our handy water temperature guide here.
How to set the temperature
- Press the °C/°F Button until you reach the desired temperature between 40 –100°C (104 – 212°F) in 10 degree Celsius increments.
- To switch between the Celsius and Fahrenheit display, press the °F/°C button and hold for 3 seconds.
- The display will show the chosen temperature for 3 seconds then will switch to the actual water temperature. The display temperature will increase until it reaches the chosen temperature.
- Once the temperature has reached the set temperature the Kettle will shut off.
How to set the Keep Warm
1. Hold the Keep Warm Button for 3 seconds, then press the °C/°F Button until you reach one of the 6 desired ‘keep warm’ temperature settings between 40 – 90°C (104 – 194°F). Press the power button once.
IMPORTANT: The Keep Warm Function cannot be used for the 100°C/212°F temperature setting.
2. The Keep Warm symbol on the display will be illuminated when the Keep Warm function has been activated.
NOTE: The Keep Warm function will remain active for 2 hours if the
Kettle remains on the base. If the Kettle is lifted off the base the Keep Warm setting is cancelled.
3. The Keep Warm Function can be deactivated at any time by pressing the Power Button once.